Please find below an update on Albania’s situation with Covid-19, for the month 01.09.2021- 30.09.2021, which AIS / Open Data Albania is providing. Find Data and Charts on Covid-19 updated on a daily basis at https://open.data.al/covid-19/
As per the last public statement, the number of Vaccinated in the country is:
– Complete vaccination with 2 doses 788 538 Persons
– Vaccination with the First Dose 944 011 Persons
– In Percentage, it results that 27.8 % of the Population is Fully Vaccinated.
– In Percentage, it results that 33.3 % of the Population above 15 years is Fully Vaccinated.
The Albanian state has so far applied Vaccination with AstraZeneca; Pfizer BioNTech; Sinovac CoronaVac; Gamaleya – Sputnik V. (Linked all documents of our Government for Vaccine Administration https://openprocurement.al/en/htender/covid/title/KONTRAKTIME%20VAKSINIM%20COV-2? )
Indicators as of September 30th, 2021, Infections, Hospitalizations and Fatalities:
– New Cases for 1st – 30th September 23 744
– People Testes 1st – 30th September 149 987
– Number of Fatalities for last week, 1st – 30th September – 200 (Increase from same month 1st – 30th September of prior year.)
– Number of active cases on 30th September 2021 – 9 823
– Hospitalization 30th September 2021 – 158 (Reduction from same day 30th September of prior year.)
– Total Number of Fatalities 2 698
– Total Number of Infected People 170 131
– Number of recovered patients (1st – 30th September) 23 791
– Infected Number / Tested Number for 1st – 30th September – 15.8%
– Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 1st – 30th September – 0.84%
– Hospitalized /Active cases as per 30th September – 1.6%
– Total Population of Albania 2 829 741.
– Population above 15 years 2 362 375.
The same month, 1st – 30th September, last year (1st – 30th September, 2020) there were: 103 deaths, comparing to that for the same month we have 97 more deaths in 2021. (This year we have an increase from same month prior year)
A total of 4136 new cases and 25203 tests for (1st – 30th September, 2020). (This year we have an increase from same month prior year)
Active on the 30th September were 5415 people (1st – 30th September, 2020). (This year we have an increase from same month prior year)
189 people were hospitalized on the 30th September 2020. (This year we have a reduction from same day prior year)
Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 1st – 30th September 2020= 103/4136*100=2.49% (This year we have a reduction from same month prior year)
We see that there is generally an ascending trend from last year.
In the portal created by AIS https://open.data.al/covid-19 / the data for Covid -19 are being updated daily.
AIS databases, #Information, #Transparency, and #Accountability
– Open Procurement Albania all Covid-19 Contracting https://openprocurement.al/sq/htender/covid
– Open Data Albania #FollowTheMoney https://ndiqparate.al/en/10789-2/
– Open Spending Albania https://spending.data.al/en
– Open Corporates Albania https://opencorporates.al/