Please find below an update on Albania’s situation with Covid-19, for the week 08.11.2021- 14.11.2021, which AIS / Open Data Albania is providing. Find Data and Charts on Covid-19 updated on a daily basis at https://open.data.al/covid-19/
As per the last public statement, the number of Vaccinated in the country is:
– Vaccination with 3 doses 26 995 Persons
– Vaccination with 2 doses 922 134 Persons
– Vaccination with the First Dose 1 046 328 Persons
– In Percentage, it results that 32.58 % of the Population is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
– In Percentage, it results that 39.03 % of the Population above 15 years is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
The Albanian state has so far applied Vaccination with AstraZeneca; Pfizer BioNTech; Sinovac CoronaVac; Gamaleya – Sputnik V. (Linked all documents of our Government for Vaccine Administration https://openprocurement.al/en/htender/covid/title/KONTRAKTIME%20VAKSINIM%20COV-2? )
Indicators as of November 14th, 2021, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities:
– New Cases for 8th – 14th November 3 950
– People Testes 8th – 14th November 21 030
– Number of Fatalities for last week, 8th – 14th November – 35 (Reduction from same week 8th – 14th November of the prior year.)
– Number of active cases on 14th November 2021 – 8 436
– Hospitalization 14th November 2021 – 186 (Reduction from same day 14th November of the prior year.)
– Total Number of Fatalities 2 990
– Total Number of Infected People 193 075
– Number of recovered patients (8th – 14th November) 3 538
– Infected Number / Tested Number for 8th – 14th November – 18.78% (Increase from prior week)
– Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 8th – 14th November – 0.88% (Increase from prior week)
– Hospitalized /Active cases as per 14th November 2021 – 2.20% (Reduction from prior week)
– Total Population of Albania 2 829 741.
– Population above 15 years 2 362 375.
The same week, 8th – 14th November, last year (8th – 14th November 2020) there were: 55 deaths, compared to that for the same week we have 20 fewer deaths in 2021. (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
A total of 3528 new cases and 15977 tests for (8th – 14th November 2020). (This year we have an increase from the same week prior year)
Active on the 14th November were 13854 people (8th – 14th November 2020). (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
389 people were hospitalized on the 14th November 2020. (This year we have a reduction from the same day prior year)
Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 8th – 14th November 2020= 55/3528*100=1.55% (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
In the portal created by AIS https://open.data.al/covid-19/ the data for Covid -19 are being updated daily. You will receive a weekly update on Covid 19, Vaccinations, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities in the coming weeks.
AIS databases, #Information, #Transparency, and #Accountability
– Open Procurement Albania all Covid-19 Contracting https://openprocurement.al/sq/htender/covid
– Open Data Albania #FollowTheMoney https://ndiqparate.al/en/10789-2/
– Open Spending Albania https://spending.data.al/en
– Open Corporates Albania https://opencorporates.al/