Be Part of the #OpenData Fellowship Youth #Network
Opportunity to work with the #OpenDataAlbania team
Are you a Young Boy or Girl, #Journalist, #Student, #Economist, #FiscalAccountant, #FuturePolitician, #Analyst, #Sociologist or #Student in a Certain Discipline
- If you want to publish one or several articles on the Open Data Albania portal https://ndiqparate.al/
- If your future Career plans are related to the above, a Youth Network welcomes you for a Short-Term Program.
What your vocational training needs is a little training in the use of data in public articulation, decision making, planning and debate.
We invite you to Join the Open Data Fellowship Youth Network
- You just have to spend with us a few hours of Practice every Month for 4 months in a row.
- The final goal of the process is to strengthen the capacities and knowledge of an elite youth group that has the vocation, talent and will to engage in public articulation.
- The process will be finalized with the publication of research articles on the Open Data Albania portal by young people themselves giving them the opportunity to share with the public facts, analysis and submissions.
We welcome young people up to 25, both students and graduates, to apply for participation. What is required is the wish to be empowered through data, information and knowledge.
Young people should be willing to improve their articulation skills and ability to engage in argument-based discussions.
For application register Here
The process provides you with
- the Status of an Author to Open Data Albania Articles, Payment for each Article made by you,
- Letter of Reference and Certificate of Participation,
- Networking with Colleagues and Peers
Share with friends
Deadline for Registration 2 December.
The best candidates will be invited for an interview with us,
This Network is being established in the framework of Open Data, Access and Transparency over sectors exposed to the risk of Corruption Project supported by SIDA through the Swedish Embassy in Albania.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.