Please find below an update on Albania’s situation with Covid-19, for the week 15.11.2021- 21.11.2021, which AIS / Open Data Albania is providing. Find Data and Charts on Covid-19 updated on a daily basis at https://open.data.al/covid-19/
As per the last public statement, the number of Vaccinated in the country is:
– Vaccination with 3 doses 41 527 Persons
– Vaccination with 2 doses 936 539 Persons
– Vaccination with the First Dose 1 055 690 Persons
– In Percentage, it results that 33.09 % of the Population is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
– In Percentage, it results that 39.64 % of the Population above 15 years is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
The Albanian state has so far applied Vaccination with AstraZeneca; Pfizer BioNTech; Sinovac CoronaVac; Gamaleya – Sputnik V. (Linked all documents of our Government for Vaccine Administration https://openprocurement.al/en/htender/covid/title/KONTRAKTIME%20VAKSINIM%20COV-2? )
Indicators as of November 21st, 2021, Infections, Hospitalizations and Fatalities:
– New Cases for 15th – 21st November 3 318
– People Testes 15th – 21st November 20 672
– Number of Fatalities for last week, 15th – 21st November – 50 (Reduction from same week 15th – 21st November of the prior year.)
– Number of active cases on 21st November 2021 – 8 036
– Hospitalization 21st November 2021 – 157 (Reduction from same day 21st November of the prior year.)
– Total Number of Fatalities 3 037
– Total Number of Infected People 196 393
– Number of recovered patients (15th – 21st November) 3 869
– Infected Number / Tested Number for 15th – 21st November – 16.05% (Reduction from prior week)
– Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 15th – 21st November – 1.5% (Increase from prior week)
– Hospitalized /Active cases as per 21st November 2021 – 1.95% (Reduction from prior week)
– Total Population of Albania 2 829 741.
– Population above 15 years 2 362 375.
The same week, 15th – 21st November, last year (15th – 21st November 2020) there were: 73 deaths, comparing to that for the same week we have 23 fewer deaths in 2021. (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
A total of 4963 new cases and 17615 tests for (15th – 21st November 2020). (This year we have an increase from the same week prior year)
Active on the 21st November were 16042 people (15th – 21st November 2020). (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
443 people were hospitalized on the 21st November 2020. (This year we have a reduction from the same day prior year)
Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 15th – 21st November 2020= 73/4963*100=1.47% (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
In the portal created by AIS https://open.data.al/covid-19/ the data for Covid -19 are being updated daily. You will receive a weekly update on Covid 19, Vaccinations, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities in the coming weeks.
AIS databases, #Information, #Transparency, and #Accountability
– Open Procurement Albania all Covid-19 Contracting https://openprocurement.al/sq/htender/covid
– Open Data Albania #FollowTheMoney https://ndiqparate.al/en/10789-2/
– Open Spending Albania https://spending.data.al/en
– Open Corporates Albania https://opencorporates.al/