Please find below an update on Albania’s situation with Covid-19, for the week 22.11.2021- 30.11.2021, which AIS / Open Data Albania is providing. Find Data and Charts on Covid-19 updated on a daily basis at https://open.data.al/covid-19/
As per the last public statement, the number of Vaccinated in the country is:
– Vaccination with 3 doses 65 471 Persons
– Vaccination with 2 doses 959 555 Persons
– Vaccination with the First Dose 1 071 871 Persons
– In Percentage, it results that 33.9 % of the Population is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
– In Percentage, it results that 40.6 % of the Population above 15 years is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
The Albanian state has so far applied Vaccination with AstraZeneca; Pfizer BioNTech; Sinovac CoronaVac; Gamaleya – Sputnik V. (Linked all documents of our Government for Vaccine Administration https://openprocurement.al/en/htender/covid/title/KONTRAKTIME%20VAKSINIM%20COV-2? )
Indicators as of November 30th, 2021, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities:
– New Cases for 22nd – 30th November 3552
– People Testes 22nd – 30th November 23 784
– Number of Fatalities for last week, 22nd – 30th November – 56 (Reduction from same week 22nd – 30th November of the prior year.)
– Number of active cases on 30th November 2021 – 7 065
– Hospitalization 30th November 2021 – 169 (Reduction from same day 30th November of the prior year.)
– Total Number of Fatalities 3 093
– Total Number of Infected People 199 945
– Number of recovered patients (22nd – 30th November) 4467
– Infected Number / Tested Number for 22nd – 30th November – 14.9% (Reduction from prior week)
– Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 22nd – 30th November – 0.79% (Reduction from prior week)
– Hospitalized /Active cases as per 30th November 2021 – 2.39% (Increase from prior week)
– Total Population of Albania 2 829 741.
– Population above 15 years 2 362 375.
The same week, 22nd – 30th November, last year (22nd – 30th November 2020) there were: 125 deaths, compared to that for the same week we have 69 fewer deaths in 2021. (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
A total of 5986 new cases and 19680 tests for (22nd – 30th November 2020). (This year we have an increase from the same week prior year)
Active on the 30th November were 18523 people (22nd – 30th November 2020). (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
491 people were hospitalized on the 30th November 2020. (This year we have a reduction from the same day prior year)
Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 22nd – 30th November 2020= 125/5986*100=2.08% (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
In the portal created by AIS https://open.data.al/covid-19/ the data for Covid -19 are being updated daily. You will receive a weekly update on Covid 19, Vaccinations, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities in the coming weeks.
AIS databases, #Information, #Transparency, and #Accountability
– Open Procurement Albania all Covid-19 Contracting https://openprocurement.al/sq/htender/covid
– Open Data Albania #FollowTheMoney https://ndiqparate.al/en/10789-2/
– Open Spending Albania https://spending.data.al/en
– Open Corporates Albania https://opencorporates.al/