Please find below an update on Albania’s situation with Covid-19, for the week 01.12.2021- 05.12.2021, which AIS / Open Data Albania is providing. Find Data and Charts on Covid-19 updated on a daily basis at https://open.data.al/covid-19/
As per the last public statement, the number of Vaccinated in the country is:
– Vaccination with 3 doses 70 501 Persons
– Vaccination with 2 doses 965 964 Persons
– Vaccination with the First Dose 1 080 490 Persons
– In Percentage, it results that 34.1 % of the Population is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
– In Percentage, it results that 40.88 % of the Population above 15 years is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
The Albanian state has so far applied Vaccination with AstraZeneca; Pfizer BioNTech; Sinovac CoronaVac; Gamaleya – Sputnik V. (Linked all documents of our Government for Vaccine Administration https://openprocurement.al/en/htender/covid/title/KONTRAKTIME%20VAKSINIM%20COV-2? )
Indicators as of December 5th, 2021, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities:
– New Cases for 1st – 5th December 1 785
– People Testes 1st – 5th December 10 941
– Number of Fatalities for last week, 1st – 5th December – 14 (Reduction from same week 1st – 5th November of the prior year.)
– Number of active cases on 5th December 2021 – 6 382
– Hospitalization 5th December 2021 – 152 (Reduction from same day 5th December of the prior year.)
– Total Number of Fatalities 3 110
– Total Number of Infected People 201 730
– Number of recovered patients (1st – 5th December) 2 454
– Infected Number / Tested Number for 1st – 5th December – 16.3% (Increase from prior week)
– Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 1st – 5th December – 0.78% (Reduction from prior week)
– Hospitalized /Active cases as per 5th December 2021 – 2.38% (Reduction from prior week)
– Total Population of Albania 2 829 741.
– Population above 15 years 2 362 375.
The same week, 1st – 5th December, last year (1st – 5th December 2020) there were: 79 deaths, compared to that for the same week we have 65 fewer deaths in 2021. (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
A total of 3966 new cases and 11190 tests for (1st – 5th December 2020). (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
Active on the 5th December were 19973 people (1st – 5th December 2020). (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
469 people were hospitalized on the 5th December 2020. (This year we have a reduction from the same day prior year)
Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 1st – 5th December 2020= 79/3966*100=1.99% (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
In the portal created by AIS https://open.data.al/covid-19/ the data for Covid -19 are being updated daily. You will receive a weekly update on Covid 19, Vaccinations, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities in the coming weeks.
AIS databases, #Information, #Transparency, and #Accountability
– Open Procurement Albania all Covid-19 Contracting https://openprocurement.al/sq/htender/covid
– Open Data Albania #FollowTheMoney https://ndiqparate.al/en/10789-2/
– Open Spending Albania https://spending.data.al/en
– Open Corporates Albania https://opencorporates.al/