Please find below an update on Albania’s situation with Covid-19, for the week 06.12.2021- 12.12.2021, which AIS / Open Data Albania is providing. Find Data and Charts on Covid-19 updated on a daily basis at https://open.data.al/covid-19/
As per the last public statement, the number of Vaccinated in the country is:
– Vaccination with 3 doses 91 233 Persons
– Vaccination with 2 doses 982 658 Persons
– Vaccination with the First Dose 1 092 316 Persons
– In Percentage, it results that 34.7 % of the Population is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
– In Percentage, it results that 41.5 % of the Population above 15 years is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
The Albanian state has so far applied Vaccination with AstraZeneca; Pfizer BioNTech; Sinovac CoronaVac; Gamaleya – Sputnik V. (Linked all documents of our Government for Vaccine Administration https://openprocurement.al/en/htender/covid/title/KONTRAKTIME%20VAKSINIM%20COV-2? )
Indicators as of December 12th, 2021, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities:
– New Cases for 06th – 12th December 2057
– People Testes 06th – 12th December 15 795
– Number of Fatalities for last week, 06th – 12th December – 24 (Reduction from same week 06th – 12th December of the prior year.)
– Number of active cases on 12th December 2021 – 5 406
– Hospitalization 12th December 2021 – 159 (Reduction from same day 12th December of the prior year.)
– Total Number of Fatalities 3 134
– Total Number of Infected People 203 787
– Number of recovered patients (06th – 12th December) 3009
– Infected Number / Tested Number for 06th – 12th December – 13.0% (Reduction from prior week)
– Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 06th – 12th December – 1.16% (Increase from prior week)
– Hospitalized /Active cases as per 12th December 2021 – 2.94% (Increase from prior week)
– Total Population of Albania 2 829 741.
– Population above 15 years 2 362 375.
The same week, 06th – 12th December, last year (06th – 12th December 2020) there were: 88 deaths, comparing to that for the same week we have 64 fewer deaths in 2021. (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
A total of 4715 new cases and 14807 tests for (06th – 12th December 2020). (This year we have an increase from the same week prior year)
Active on the 12th December were 21750 people (06th – 12th December 2020). (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
451 people were hospitalized on the 12th December 2020. (This year we have a reduction from the same day prior year)
Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 06th – 12th December 2020= 88/4715*100=1.86% (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
In the portal created by AIS https://open.data.al/covid-19/ the data for Covid-19 are being updated daily. You will receive a weekly update on Covid-19, Vaccinations, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities in the coming weeks.
AIS databases, #Information, #Transparency, and #Accountability
– Open Procurement Albania all Covid-19 Contracting https://openprocurement.al/sq/htender/covid
– Open Data Albania #FollowTheMoney https://ndiqparate.al/en/10789-2/
– Open Spending Albania https://spending.data.al/en
– Open Corporates Albania https://opencorporates.al/