Please find below an update on Albania’s situation with Covid-19, for the week 13.12.2021- 19.12.2021, which AIS / Open Data Albania is providing. Find Data and Charts on Covid-19 updated on a daily basis at https://open.data.al/covid-19/
As per the last public statement, the number of Vaccinated in the country is:
– Vaccination with 3 doses 123 115 Persons
– Vaccination with 2 doses 1 008 465 Persons
– Vaccination with the First Dose 1 119 430 Persons
– In Percentage, it results that 35.6 % of the Population is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
– In Percentage, it results that 42.68 % of the Population above 15 years is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
The Albanian state has so far applied Vaccination with AstraZeneca; Pfizer BioNTech; Sinovac CoronaVac; Gamaleya – Sputnik V. (Linked all documents of our Government for Vaccine Administration https://openprocurement.al/en/htender/covid/title/KONTRAKTIME%20VAKSINIM%20COV-2? )
Indicators as of December 19th, 2021, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities:
– New Cases for 13th – 19th December 1990
– People Testes 13th – 19th December 18 665
– Number of Fatalities for last week, 13th – 19th December – 32 (Reduction from same week 13th – 19th December of the prior year.)
– Number of active cases on 19th December 2021 – 5 235
– Hospitalization 19th December 2021 – 144 (Reduction from same day 19th December of the prior year.)
– Total Number of Fatalities 3 166
– Total Number of Infected People 205 777
– Number of recovered patients (13th – 19th December) 2129
– Infected Number / Tested Number for 13th – 19th December – 10.6% (Reduction from prior week)
– Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 13th – 19th December – 1.6% (Increase from prior week)
– Hospitalized /Active cases as per 19th December 2021 – 2.75% (Reduction from prior week)
– Total Population of Albania 2 829 741.
– Population above 15 years 2 362 375.
The same week, 13th – 19th December, last year (13th – 19th December 2020) there were: 85 deaths, comparing to that for the same week we have 53 fewer deaths in 2021. (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
A total of 4800 new cases and 17613 tests for (13th – 19th December 2020). (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
Active on the 19th December were 23637 people (13th – 19th December 2020). (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
376 people were hospitalized on the 19th December 2020. (This year we have a reduction from the same day prior year)
Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 13th – 19th December 2020= 85/4800*100=1.77% (This year we have a reduction from the same week prior year)
In the portal created by AIS https://open.data.al/covid-19/ the data for Covid -19 are being updated daily. You will receive a weekly update on Covid 19, Vaccinations, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities in the coming weeks.
AIS databases, #Information, #Transparency, and #Accountability
– Open Procurement Albania all Covid-19 Contracting https://openprocurement.al/sq/htender/covid
– Open Data Albania #FollowTheMoney https://ndiqparate.al/en/10789-2/
– Open Spending Albania https://spending.data.al/en
– Open Corporates Albania https://opencorporates.al/