Please find below an update on Albania’s situation with Covid-19, for the period 10.01.2022 – 16.01.2022, which AIS / Open Data Albania is providing. Find Data and Charts on Covid-19 updated on a daily basis at https://open.data.al/covid-19/
As per the last public statement, the number of Vaccinated in the country is:
– Vaccination with 3 doses 169 276 Persons
– Vaccination with 2 doses 1 067 328 Persons
– Vaccination with the First Dose 1 183 130 Persons
– In Percentage, it results that 37.7 % of the Population is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
– In Percentage, it results that 45.1 % of the Population above 15 years is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
The Albanian state has so far applied Vaccination with AstraZeneca; Pfizer BioNTech; Sinovac CoronaVac; Gamaleya – Sputnik V. (Linked all documents of our Government for Vaccine Administration https://openprocurement.al/en/htender/covid/title/KONTRAKTIME%20VAKSINIM%20COV-2? )
Indicators as of January 16th, 2022, Infections, Hospitalizations and Fatalities:
– New Cases for 10th – 16th January 12 943
– People Testes 10th – 16th January 47 196
– Number of Fatalities for last week, 10th – 16th January – 29 (Reduction from the same period 10th – 16th January of the prior year.)
– Number of active cases on 16th January 2022 – 21 167
– Hospitalization 16th January 2022 – 148 (Reduction from same day 16th January of the prior year.)
– Total Number of Fatalities 3 269
– Total Number of Infected People 232 637
– Number of recovered patients (10th – 16th January) 5087
– Infected Number / Tested Number for 10th – 16th January – 27.4% (Increase from the prior period)
– Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 10th – 16th January – 0.22% (Reduction from the prior period)
– Hospitalized /Active cases as per 16th January 2022– 0.69% (Reduction from the prior period)
– Total Population of Albania 2 829 741.
– Population above 15 years 2 362 375.
The same week, 10th – 16th January, last year (10th – 16th January 2021) there were: 37 deaths, comparing to that for the same week we have 8 fewer deaths in 2022. (This year we have a reduction from the same period prior year)
A total of 4183 new cases and 31860 tests for (10th – 16th January 2021). (This year we have an increase from the same period prior year)
Active on the 16th January were 25856 people (10th – 16th January 2021). (This year we have a reduction from the same period prior year)
276 people were hospitalized on the 16th January 2021. (This year we have a reduction from the same day prior year)
Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 10th – 16th January 2021= 37/4183*100=0.88% (This year we have a reduction from the same period prior year)
In the portal created by AIS https://open.data.al/covid-19/ the data for Covid -19 are being updated daily. You will receive a weekly update on Covid 19, Vaccinations, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities in the coming weeks.
AIS databases, #Information, #Transparency, and #Accountability
– Open Procurement Albania all Covid-19 Contracting https://openprocurement.al/sq/htender/covid
– Open Data Albania #FollowTheMoney https://ndiqparate.al/en/10789-2/
– Open Spending Albania https://spending.data.al/en
– Open Corporates Albania https://opencorporates.al/