Please find below an update on Albania’s situation with Covid-19, for the period 17.01.2022 – 23.01.2022, which AIS / Open Data Albania is providing. Find Data and Charts on Covid-19 updated on a daily basis at https://open.data.al/covid-19/
As per the last public statement, the number of Vaccinated in the country is:
– Vaccination with 3 doses 186 189 Persons
– Vaccination with 2 doses 1 086 296 Persons
– Vaccination with the First Dose 1 198 932 Persons
– In Percentage, it results that 38.38 % of the Population is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
– In Percentage, it results that 45.98 % of the Population above 15 years is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
The Albanian state has so far applied Vaccination with AstraZeneca; Pfizer BioNTech; Sinovac CoronaVac; Gamaleya – Sputnik V. (Linked all documents of our Government for Vaccine Administration https://openprocurement.al/en/htender/covid/title/KONTRAKTIME%20VAKSINIM%20COV-2? )
Indicators as of January 23rd, 2022, Infections, Hospitalizations and Fatalities:
– New Cases for 17th – 23rd January 15 433
– People Testes 17th – 23rd January 49 713
– Number of Fatalities for last week, 17th – 23rd January – 36 (Reduction from the same period 17th – 23th January of the prior year.)
– Number of active cases on 23rd January 2022 – 24 081
– Hospitalization 23rd January 2022 – 157 (Reduction from same day 23rd January of the prior year.)
– Total Number of Fatalities 3 305
– Total Number of Infected People 248 070
– Number of recovered patients (17th – 23rd January) 12 483
– Infected Number / Tested Number for 17th – 23rd January – 31.04% (Increase from the prior period)
– Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 17th – 23rd January – 0.23% (Increase from the prior period)
– Hospitalized /Active cases as per 23rd January 2022– 0.65% (Reduction from the prior period)
– Total Population of Albania 2 829 741.
– Population above 15 years 2 362 375.
The same week, 17th – 23rd January, last year (17th – 23rd January 2021) there were: 40 deaths, comparing to that for the same week we have 4 fewer deaths in 2022. (This year we have a reduction from the same period prior year)
A total of 4225 new cases and 20620 tests for (17th – 23rd January 2021). (This year we have an increase from the same period prior year)
Active on the 23rd January were 26747 people (17th – 23rd January 2021). (This year we have a reduction from the same period prior year)
271 people were hospitalized on the 23rd January 2021. (This year we have a reduction from the same day prior year)
Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 17th – 23rd January 2021= 40/4225*100=0.94% (This year we have a reduction from the same period prior year)
In the portal created by AIS https://open.data.al/covid-19/ the data for Covid -19 are being updated daily. You will receive a weekly update on Covid 19, Vaccinations, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities in the coming weeks.
AIS databases, #Information, #Transparency, and #Accountability
– Open Procurement Albania all Covid-19 Contracting https://openprocurement.al/sq/htender/covid
– Open Data Albania #FollowTheMoney https://ndiqparate.al/en/10789-2/
– Open Spending Albania https://spending.data.al/en
– Open Corporates Albania https://opencorporates.al/