Please find below an update on Albania’s situation with Covid-19, for the period 31.01.2022 – 06.02.2022, which AIS / Open Data Albania is providing. Find Data and Charts on Covid-19 updated on a daily basis at https://open.data.al/covid-19/
As per the last public statement, the number of Vaccinated in the country is:
– Vaccination with 3 doses 205 381 Persons
– Vaccination with 2 doses 1 156 751 Persons
– Vaccination with the First Dose 1 250 672 Persons
– In Percentage, it results that 40.87 % of the Population is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
– In Percentage, it results that 48.96 % of the Population above 15 years is Vaccinated with 2 doses.
The Albanian state has so far applied Vaccination with AstraZeneca; Pfizer BioNTech; Sinovac CoronaVac; Gamaleya – Sputnik V. (Linked all documents of our Government for Vaccine Administration https://openprocurement.al/en/htender/covid/title/KONTRAKTIME%20VAKSINIM%20COV-2? )
Indicators as of February 06, 2022, Infections, Hospitalizations and Fatalities:
– New Cases for 31st January– 6th February 6 603
– People Testes for 31st January– 6th February 30 458
– Number of Fatalities for last week, for 31st January – 6th February – 38 (Reduction from the same period for 31st January– 6th February of the prior year.)
– Number of active cases on 6th February 2022 – 13 608
– Hospitalization 6th February 2022 – 152 (Reduction from same day 6th February of the prior year.)
– Total Number of Fatalities 3 380
– Total Number of Infected People 264 624
– Number of recovered patients (for 31st January – 6th February) 13 455
– Infected Number / Tested Number for 31st January – 6th February – 21.67% (Reduction from the prior period)
– Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 31st January– 6th February – 0.57% (Increase from the prior period)
– Hospitalized /Active cases as per 6th February – 1.11% (Increase from the prior period)
– Total Population of Albania 2 829 741.
– Population above 15 years 2 362 375.
The same week, 31st January– 6th February, last year (31st January– 6th February) there were: 43 deaths, comparing to that for the same week we have 5 less deaths in 2022. (This year we have a reduction from the same period prior year)
A total of 3281 new cases and 16153 tests for (31st January– 6th February). (This year we have an increase from the same period prior year)
Active on the 6th February were 23689 people (31st January– 6th February). (This year we have a reduction from the same period prior year)
273 people were hospitalized on the 6th February 2021. (This year we have a reduction from the same day prior year)
Fatalities/Infected Ratio for 31st January– 6th February 2021= 43/3281*100=1.31% (This year we have a reduction from the same period prior year)
In the portal created by AIS https://open.data.al/covid-19/ the data for Covid -19 are being updated daily. You will receive a weekly update on Covid 19, Vaccinations, Infections, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities in the coming weeks.
AIS databases, #Information, #Transparency, and #Accountability
– Open Procurement Albania all Covid-19 Contracting https://openprocurement.al/sq/htender/covid
– Open Data Albania #FollowTheMoney https://ndiqparate.al/en/10789-2/
– Open Spending Albania https://spending.data.al/en
– Open Corporates Albania https://opencorporates.al/